Alligator Attacks Golfer


It's been claimed golf is merely men in ugly pants walking. Turns out there's more to it:


Gator attacks golfer in water trap | Herald Sun


"The alligator launched itself out of the water and sank its teeth into Mr Miller's left knee. His friends rushed to his aid and clung on to his arms as the animal thrashed wildly and attempted to pull him into the water.


"He let me go. I was three feet from my life. He had me submerged up to my belt buckle. That was my miracle of the month," Mr Miller said.


The senior citizen required 40 stitches to close a 25cm cut and two other wounds.


"He just filleted me. You could see into the bone.""

3 comments:

  1. Just thought I would be pedantic and mention that the crocodilian in the photo is a spectacled caiman :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pedantry is much appreciated here! (I'm sure this guy would have bitten a golfer if he'd had the chance. . . )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, probably :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...