What Is This?: The Sequel

By popular demand, more of Nik Nimbus's amazing photos of the textures of living things. How many can you figure out?


Nik, by the way, has a new radio show, which I recommend highly. It's full of psychedelic sounds from bands like Evil Edna's Horror Toilet. I hadn't heard of Evil Edna's Horror Toilet, but it's easily the best named band in history. I'll be listening for more from them, as well as the Ullulators, Webcore, and Nik's own legendary band, Here and Now. 


1.



2.


3.



 4.



5.


6.

(Answers will appear Sunday.)

6 comments:

  1. Great Post..I listened yesterday myself to Nik's show - more please, Brighton & Hove Community Radio :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand there will indeed be more, thanks to the excellent response Nik received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics by Mr Nimbus again .....my guess is ...ice ,spider silk ,,,feather ,dragon fly wing ,leaf ,tree resin .....hope i get 1st prize ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just might, Darren! But I won't say which ones you got right until others have taken their stab at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloody cool images these...my guesses are 1) ice.....2)some kind of psychedlic spider silk????? ....3) magpie feather......4) either invertebrate wing or snake skin.......5)leaf....6) dried sap from a wounded tree? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Malc--close to a clean sweep. Details on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...