Tigress Kills Farmer



In rural India, officials are tracking a tiger that killed a farmer. 

Killer tigress still at large in Patan Bori - Times Of India:

""The tigress continues to kill our animals, but the forest officials have not been able to track and capture her," said a villagers who lost his cow a few days ago.


When contacted, Chief Conservator of Forest Devendra Kumar confirmed the reports about tigress' attacks. "The tigress is attacking animals to teach hunting to her cubs," he said."

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's by an artist with the improbable name of Cuthbert Edmund Swan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked his work out- some paintings are definitely better than others. I think this one is my favorite right now. There's a kind of prehistoric feel to the colors and the stripes in the tiger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen several paintings of big cats by him. Maybe I'll post a few more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found a few. I'll post them in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...