Troubled Skies



I hate the kind of calendar that shows me, for example, a snow scene in February. In February, I have seen plenty of snow, can see more of it any time I want by looking out my window, and really would prefer to see less of it. I'd like a calendar that shows the opposite of whatever I can see from my own window.

In that spirit, I offer a few spring skies. These first two shots are from shortly after dawn; the sky looked volcanic, but nothing much happened.




These next four shots were taken within four minutes in mid-morning, all from our back yard. The sky's color changed rapidly (all of these are the real colors, not manipulated). A storm rumbled in shortly.







Related Post: The Day after Summer

Photography by Parker Grice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...